Tuesday 22 May 2018

Pre Test confidence - Multivariate Statistics

Prior to learners sitting their Multivariate Statistics assessment worth 4 credits, they had to complete a programme showing evidence of their learning /understanding as well as a  Google Form. Their responses are shown below:

With our L1 Multivariate assessment a few days away, how much effort have you put into your learning?

None - 0%
Not achieved - 0%
Achieved - 25%
Merit - 63%
Excellence - 12%


What can your teacher do differently, to assist you in becoming successful?
Explain to me about how to get a excellent.
nothing, everything is good the way it is
She is already doing a great job at helping me become successful in my learning.
leave more comments
Keep supporting me.
Explain what we have to do properly
Nothing
She is already good
What can your whanau do differently, to assist you in becoming successful?
Make sure I come to school everyday.
nothing, everything is good the way it is
Always asking or reminding me if I have revised or finished off my maths tasks.
have wifi at home
Keep supporting me.
Spend some time with me so they can help me if i need it.
Nothing
Help when i'm stuck
What can your friends do differently, to assist you in becoming successful?
Also be successful.
let me focus more, and less talking
Trying not to distract each other, but help each other when we are both stuck.
stop talking so much
Stop me from going off task.
They can be more quiet so i can do my work.
Nothing
Focus
What support or encouragement has your teacher given you for this standard?
She would always help me get a merit.
good support always making me confident to complete this standard and to try my best
She has given kind and amazing encouragement that boosts up my eagerness to finish all the tasks.
she has shown me how to do things more easily with little confrences
My teacher has supported me and had faith in me that I could accomplish my work successfully.
she's explained the activities really well and she also gave me some advise to stay off my phone in class so i can finish my work and be sucessful.
good encouragement
100% best teacher
What can you do differently, to maximise your learning?
Come to class every day and be on time.
stay focused and ask for help when I don't understand something
Staying focused on the work, trying to get as much work done for the periods.
learn the next level. merit
Aim higher than my initial goals and potentiality.
I can ask my teacher for more time in class and during class i can move away from my distractions (Friends, Phones) so i can hand in my work, get the credits i need so i can be sucessful.
stay focused
Come to school and focus more

No comments:

Post a Comment